2. Sacral Chakra - the Emotional Center
Sanskrit name: Svadhisthana
Location: Below belly button
Vibrational Sound: “VUM”
Musical Scale Note: D
Right(s): To Feel, To Want
Affirmation: “I am passionate.”
See products that resonate with this chakra.
The Sanskrit name for this chakra is "Svadhisthana"(pronounced “swa-deesh-stahn-uh”). It's associated with fluidity, movement, adaptability, physical pleasure, sexuality, reproduction, creativity energy, emotions, sensation, nurturance, intimacy, passion, and desire.
Gemstones that resonate with and are used to activate and/or balance this chakra are Carnelian, Sunstone, Peach Moonstone, Red and Orange Aventurine.
See our Chakras page for information about all seven chakras.
Affirmations for Chakra Two
- I am enough.
- I have enough.
- I am connected to water. My energy flows like a sparkling river, easily shifting and adjusting as I respond to changing circumstances.
- I have the right to feel all of my feelings.
- My emotions belong to me, but they do not define me.
- I am filled with creativity.
- I am passionate.
- I am nurturing.
- I release my desires into the light.
- I am grateful for my physical senses and the pleasure they bring me.
- I love and respect my body.
- My energy resonates with enthusiasm, motion, pleasure, and harmony.
The above affirmations are from our Seven Chakras Info and Affirmation Card Set.